Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Nip and Nail's Treeshed
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Nail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Ludwig Von Drake photo location.
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for retirees.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from March 16 to May 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.