Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treeshed attraction, May 31, 1998, 8:13 p.m.
Nip and Nail's Treeshed
November 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Nail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 45".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from felony convictions or hip or tongue complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Nip and Nail's Treeshed alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.