Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Nip and Nail's Treeshed attraction, again decaying in the morning sunlight
Nip and Nail's Treeshed
July 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Nail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs away from the cast members at most times.
- According to scholars, there are no heralds used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.