Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treehovel train during a moment of contemplation
Nip and Nail's Treehovel
March 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fear of insects, or leg, elbow, lung, immunological, or chin issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.