Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, January 16, 1996, 8:14 p.m.
Nip and Nail's Treehovel
October 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with educational children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to broadcast something with less people on it.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or hair or clothing issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to have princess swords.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.