Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, magically retiring in the shrouded sunlight
Nip and Nail's Treehovel
March 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Nail's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to ride this attraction more than a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, emotional baggage, or lung or wrist complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from April 9 through October 27.
- The letters in "Nip and Nail's Treehovel" can be scrambled to spell "Tvihsd 'aeneea Opnrlnli."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.