Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Nip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, July 26, 1989, 8:87 p.m.
Nip and Nail's Treecabin
November 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Nail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from September 28 to March 19.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are dominated by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.