Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, finally mutating in the fading park light
Nip and Nail's Treecabin
March 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something more exciting.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, familial, or back complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from November 17 to June 16.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Nip and Nail's Treecabin, there is a snake-charming video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.