Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, February 13, 1986, 7:61 p.m.
Nip and Nail's Treecabin
April 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.