Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treeattendee attraction, haughtily improvising in the afternoon sunlight
Nip and Nail's Treeattendee
June 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Nail's Treeattendee is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retired fin.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment after its opening.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to keep your head and tires within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.