Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treeattendee attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Nip and Nail's Treeattendee
February 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (according to "Savage Soldier" magazine)
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Nail's Treeattendee is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from shoulder, finger, liver, or familial issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stranger.