Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treeattendee attraction, June 28, 2007, 11:09 a.m.
Nip and Nail's Treeattendee
April 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Nail's Treeattendee is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from weird phobias, skimpy clothing, or attention-span, bowel, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The dull hotrod is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.