Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An angry view of Nip and Nail's Oakhouse when it's covered in children
Nip and Nail's Oakhouse
July 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird growths, bad haircuts, or kidney or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The top of Nip and Nail's Oakhouse can be seen from as far away as the harbor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.