Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Nip and Nail's Oakhouse
February 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Something like zero Mickeys (by "Shady Pony" Facebook page)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.