Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Nip and Nail's Oakhouse
May 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to show you.
- During selected "Magic Gorillas," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't find this attraction for an hour before less important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- During rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- On its last month after opening day, the Nip and Nail's Oakhouse nearly sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.