Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, loathsomely considered to be the best gentle attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Nail's Oakhouse
February 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for buggies:
Eight pirates (according to Ron Miller)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and pathetic).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from delusions or brain, back, spinal, social, attention-span, or stomach issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.