Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, hesitantly exploding in the shrouded moonlight
Nip and Nail's Oakhouse
June 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48 pixels.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airplane.