Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Nip and Nail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Esmeralda
Nip and Nail's Oakhouse
February 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a defunct dime.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for retirees.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision specticles.
- This is the only attraction in this land on which a reference to Schweitzer can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.