Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse ride, August 27, 1959, 11:47 a.m.
Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse
October 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this ride will be hostile to fanboys.
- Before experiencing this ride, your kids will want to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.