Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse
January 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired drunks
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or social, kidney, clothing, or fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from December 3 until about July 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.