Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse attraction, again thrilling in the morning sunlight
Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse
September 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or ankle, back, knee, neck, hair, or shoulder disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Davy Jones was on hand to dedicate this attraction when erupting Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the low room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.