Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse attraction during refurbishment
Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse
November 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse "alternative" experience.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is home of the happy spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.