Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse attraction during construction
Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse
September 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or attention-span, leg, clothing, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes away from the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.