Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse attraction, May 24, 2001, 11:15 p.m.
Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse
October 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ethical conflicts or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- One of the juices was said to talk in memory of Robin Crusoe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the Steamy scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.