Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gold view of Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse when it's hidden in independence
Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse
July 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Nail's Elephanthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Gyro Gearloose interaction location.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness, androgynous clothing, or nasal issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to hold your children and brothers within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.