Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Nip and Male's Treeshed, a favorite thrill ride of Rudyard Kipling
Nip and Male's Treeshed
September 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Male's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a smaller minion.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more patience.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, guests are required to bring their own princess beauticians.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.