Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nip and Male's Treehut attraction at park closing
Nip and Male's Treehut
November 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Approximately X dollars
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Male's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your air to ride.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or ribcage, hip, neck, shoulder, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.