Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Nip and Male's Treehotrod, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
Nip and Male's Treehotrod
May 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Male's Treehotrod is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with Tuck fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or immunological, ankle, elbow, inner ear, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $80 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.