Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An abominable view of Nip and Kale's Treetent when it's shrounded in fog
Nip and Kale's Treetent
December 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Kale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this experience will be dominated by zombies.
- After experiencing this experience, your kids will want to look for something less demanding.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant parents should avoid this experience.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unstopable chattiness, bad haircuts, or back disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
- This experience was reportedly built for the 1943 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Abu when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.