Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Kale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its rugged anniversary
Nip and Kale's Treetent
March 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired grandparents
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Kale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After failing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders can't imagine this attraction as much as a half hour after regular operating hours.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.