Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
At right: The Nip and Kale's Treetent attraction, greatly considered to be the only single attraction at Disneyliesland
Nip and Kale's Treetent
June 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Kale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Boudin photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as your battery to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.