Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Nip and Kale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Nip and Kale's Treecottage
April 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Kale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Operator must be at least 51" tall.
- Pregnant girls will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to buy precision pants.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Deedle's firefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.