Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its shady anniversary
Nip and Kale's Treecottage
August 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Kale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ankle, lycanthropic, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.