Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A helpful view of Nip and Kale's Treecottage when it's not covered in motors
Nip and Kale's Treecottage
February 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Kale's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.