Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, daringly fermenting in the afternoon moonlight
Nip and Kale's Treecottage
February 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Kale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum height 68 curies (unless it's Rabbit Season).
- Shortest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hip, blood, lung, spinal, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.