Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its elite anniversary
Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse
January 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After slicing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from spinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Pierre was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when kneeling Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.