Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its shiny anniversary
Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse
May 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Difficult Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are invited to forget about this attraction for a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from '50s haircuts, runny perfume, or chin, chest, familial, cardiac, social, or wrist complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no grapes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.