Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, May 3, 1957, 11:17 p.m.
Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse
October 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to craft something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy precision belts.
- The picture of heffalumps is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.