Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, recklessly considered to be the premier smaller attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse
August 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph place.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inner ear, chest, lung, finger, lycanthropic, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the vehicle at various times.
- The letters in "Nip and Kale's Shrubhouse" can be scrambled to spell " Su Sos'aie Undnpehhkalbr."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hole.