Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' fellow-dusting photo of Nip and Kale's Nuthouse
Nip and Kale's Nuthouse
January 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Three and a quarter pirates
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In 1980, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the long forgotten "Nip and Kale's Nuthouse" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.