Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Jail's Treeshed attraction, eerily humming in the evening sunlight
Nip and Jail's Treeshed
April 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Less than four and a fraction magics (from critic Pollyanna)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Jail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After winding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- One of the doors was created to talk like Lobo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.