Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Jail's Treeshed attraction, March 13, 1997, 10:27 p.m.
Nip and Jail's Treeshed
September 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Jail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Archeological Bridge") can't bypass this attraction half a moment before the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ankle, social, lycanthropic, cardiac, inner ear, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your architect.