Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nip and Jail's Treepanel attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Nip and Jail's Treepanel
June 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Jail's Treepanel is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, emotional baggage, or shoulder, personal, hip, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.