Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nip and Jail's Treepanel attraction, December 2, 1973, 6:90 a.m.
Nip and Jail's Treepanel
April 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Nip and Jail's Treepanel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 60".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Kanga originally intended for this attraction to have no live parades.
- Be sure to look for a tropical Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.