Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Jail's Treepanel attraction during construction
Nip and Jail's Treepanel
December 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Nip and Jail's Treepanel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and endlessly complaining).
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the fellow was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.