Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Jail's Treepanel attraction, December 22, 2005, 4:57 p.m.
Nip and Jail's Treepanel
December 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Jail's Treepanel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic characters.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- The letters in "Nip and Jail's Treepanel" can be scrambled to spell "Anntir E'ej Dsplnap Iela."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Walt Disney when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.