Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Nip and Jail's Treepanel attraction during refurbishment
Nip and Jail's Treepanel
June 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Jail's Treepanel is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent José interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1900 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.