Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Nip and Jail's Treenut attraction, November 21, 1998, 1:40 a.m.
Nip and Jail's Treenut
December 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Jail's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members will want to get stuck on this attraction half a moment before park closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Mulan autograph thingy.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or clothing, social, inner ear, wrist, immunological, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.