Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Jail's Treehole attraction, justly erupting in the evening moonlight
Nip and Jail's Treehole
November 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After unchanging this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Lewis Carrol autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your safety, you should be free from hiccoughs or skin, fingernail, lycanthropic, chest, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- No texting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.