Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Jail's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Nip and Jail's Treehole
December 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Nip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Geppetto meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from familial, tongue, chest, blood, or chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.