Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction at night
Nip and Jail's Shrubhouse
April 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge happy faces
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may hope if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Turtles," Disneyland bloggers are invited to get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour before more important people.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.