Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Nip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction during construction
Nip and Jail's Shrubhouse
July 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to film this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for adults.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.