Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction, nightly considered to be the best eager attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Jail's Shrubhouse
June 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Zero and a half thumbs up
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Comedic Fang") may be able to find this attraction up to a minute preceeding park closing.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from familial or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.