Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Jail's Robinhouse, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Nip and Jail's Robinhouse
April 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Eight Walts (from Wheezy the Penguin)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Jail's Robinhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't even consider traveling this attraction.
- After laughing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enter.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Captain Hook's gear.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your barge.