Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Nip and Jail's Oakhouse
July 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners can't forget about this attraction for a moment preceeding its opening.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant dragonslayers may run away.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.