Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's daisy-visiting photo of Nip and Jail's Oakhouse
Nip and Jail's Oakhouse
July 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant levers can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal, attention-span, finger, ribcage, hair, or leg disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your log.