Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Jail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Nip and Jail's Oakhouse
April 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 67".
- Youngest guest must be at least 55" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Contains imported effects.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons away from the vehicle at all times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from January 30 until about March 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.