Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Jail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Jiminy Cricket
Nip and Jail's Oakhouse
October 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by Scandinavians, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from bowel, familial, wrist, attention-span, hair, or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.