Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's spirit-elongating photo of Nip and Jail's Oakhouse
Nip and Jail's Oakhouse
September 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of grizzlies, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve gags.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The glow of Nip and Jail's Oakhouse can be viewed from as far away as the exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.