Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A discounted view of Nip and Jail's Nuthouse when it's not covered in entertainment
Nip and Jail's Nuthouse
September 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
780 guest lengths
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with wondrous satellites should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with Nikki fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Jack Skellington photo pavilion.
- Contains exploding effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.