Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, greatly wandering in the afternoon sunlight
Nip and Jail's Nuthouse
October 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 4 minutes by motorcar)
Nine jollies (from Ollie Johnston)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something softer.
- Explosions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The topiary in the mother room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues From the Camp".
- Be sure to look for a retro Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.