Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Nip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction at night
Nip and Jail's Nuthouse
July 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Nip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of attendees, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- The top of Nip and Jail's Nuthouse can be viewed from as far away as Walt Disney World.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.