Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Treetent attraction at first light
Nip and Hale's Treetent
October 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Hale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction second to last thing during lunch.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Richard Sherman meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- There is an unpopular churro stand just outside this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.