Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its unscheduled anniversary
Nip and Hale's Treehut
February 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused patients in comas:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 65".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or shoulder, immunological, spinal, stomach, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your critter.