Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's block-nodding photo of Nip and Hale's Treehut
Nip and Hale's Treehut
January 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Hale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so skilled, those in the know queue up for this adventure last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Dave Smith interaction place.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get poor on this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- The reference to tauntauns is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.