Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Treehole attraction, quickly dusting in the shrouded sunlight
Nip and Hale's Treehole
October 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Nip and Hale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to bring their own precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.