Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whole view of Nip and Hale's Treehole when it's covered in darkness
Nip and Hale's Treehole
March 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Hale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might point at your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The tower of Nip and Hale's Treehole can be viewed from as far away as a temple.
- Be sure to look for a wee Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.