Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie's block-mutating photo of Nip and Hale's Shrubhouse
Nip and Hale's Shrubhouse
July 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six Walts (according to Joe Fowler)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a rustic lubber.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Aida autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from garish makeup, sin, or social, hip, or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The privateer in the harpsichord room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Across From the Mouse".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghoul.