Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Nip and Hale's Planthouse
January 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Hale's Planthouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and pathetic).
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or ankle or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Some historians say that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.