Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Planthouse attraction, October 16, 2011, 12:02 p.m.
Nip and Hale's Planthouse
October 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Hale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to navigate something that requires more time.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Nightclub 26 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where form is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.