Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Nip and Hale's Oakhouse when it's covered in darkness
Nip and Hale's Oakhouse
December 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Nip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Guest in front must be at least 49" tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $112 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.