Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Nip and Hale's Oakhouse
November 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Nip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- This was one of the few remaining "N ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.