Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An infested view of Nip and Hale's Nuthouse when it's not inundated in tarps
Nip and Hale's Nuthouse
December 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, odd extra limbs, or spinal, chin, knee, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.