Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unimaginable view of Nip and Hale's Nuthouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Nip and Hale's Nuthouse
June 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and remain.
- After losing this dark ride, go on something that doesn't involve winds.
- Pregnant pans won't want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for chickens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Wheezy The Penguin was once spotted riding this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=435336: "traditional tiki" unrecognized operator