Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Gale's Treepedal attraction during construction
Nip and Gale's Treepedal
January 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Gale's Treepedal is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Youngest guest must be at least 41 exaliters tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Beverly was once reported riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an indoor Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.