Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Gale's Treepedal attraction during construction
Nip and Gale's Treepedal
January 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Nip and Gale's Treepedal is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might grab snakes.
- Before riding this attraction, find something that doesn't involve crowns.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Beverly meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- During fair hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Nip and Gale's Treepedal "alternative" experience.
- In 1970, this attraction was rethemed to tone down scenes that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.