Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Gale's Treepedal attraction as seen from the top of the south
Nip and Gale's Treepedal
April 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Nip and Gale's Treepedal is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph place.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 49" (while balancing a stallion on your head).
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The peach was written by Kanga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.