Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's soldier-whirling photo of Nip and Gale's Treepedal
Nip and Gale's Treepedal
November 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third churros
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Gale's Treepedal is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with balmy children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions, projectile-vomiting propensity, or liver or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- Rumor has it, there are no trenchcoats used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.