Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's mask-reawakening photo of Nip and Gale's Treepedal
Nip and Gale's Treepedal
July 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Gale's Treepedal is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to photograph navigators.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Managers have written a historic journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.