Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nip and Gale's Treenest attraction, August 14, 2009, 9:53 p.m.
Nip and Gale's Treenest
January 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Something like four tikis
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Gale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No food or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.