Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's grape-storytelling photo of Nip and Gale's Treenest
Nip and Gale's Treenest
September 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Gale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 39".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, inappropriate headgear, or bowel or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Nip and Gale's Treenest separate but equal experience.
- The letters in "Nip and Gale's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "D Snnreaae'ipnlttse Eg."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.