Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Gale's Treenest attraction at park opening
Nip and Gale's Treenest
December 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Eight teacups (according to Lizzie McGuire)
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Gale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.