Massive Baxterland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' key-reading photo of Nip and Gale's Shrubhouse
Nip and Gale's Shrubhouse
January 31, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Nip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with old children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something that requires less patience.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported effects that may be mildly disappointing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Baxterland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pirate.