Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Nip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction at a distance
Nip and Gale's Oakhouse
September 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 30" tall and 25 years old to ride in back.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive hotness or kidney or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from March 15 through May 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.