Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nip and Fail's Treeshed
April 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Nip and Fail's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will need cruisers.
- After going on this attraction, go on something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Attraction may be too intense for young tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inexplicable missing kidneys, '50s haircuts, or clothing or social issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The desk in the flume room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Throughout the Goldfish".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.