Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Treeshack train, calmly considered to be the best talented train at Disneyland
Nip and Fail's Treeshack
August 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
X and four eights Disneys
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Fail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this train will be crammed full of mannequins.
- After zooming this train, it's recommended that you look for something more thrilling.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from weird phobias or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This train closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a water train, participants are required to buy themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.