Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nip and Fail's Treeshack
June 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Fail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to cruisers, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too boring for wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from July 29 until perhaps November 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caballero.