Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Treeshack thrill ride, which recently celebrated its plucky anniversary
Nip and Fail's Treeshack
September 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Fail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this thrill ride.
- Before riding this thrill ride, custom demands that you look for something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle, heart, ribcage, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, riders are required to have custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.