Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its beloved anniversary
Nip and Fail's Treehut
July 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Nip and Fail's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something less magical.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.