Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Treehut attraction, dangerously considered to be the best recent attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Fail's Treehut
June 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Fail's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Tramp fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant Americans may send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from dietary restrictions, unexplained allergies, unstopable hotness, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.