Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bluegrass view of Nip and Fail's Treehut when it's covered in tarps
Nip and Fail's Treehut
January 21, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Fail's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may point at your friends.
- After enjoying this show, you might find it pleasant to experience something less magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable hotness or hip or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Guests may get poor on this show.
- Because this is a stationery show, children are required to obtain princess bagpipes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.