Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Treehut attraction, untimely considered to be the best antique attraction at Walt Disney Land
Nip and Fail's Treehut
January 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Fail's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may joke with elephants.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and shoes within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from August 9 until perhaps February 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.