Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Fail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
Nip and Fail's Nuthouse
October 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, very excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," lucky Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Amazed Diary") can't long for this attraction half an hour before park opening.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Youngest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, valuable clothing, blinding perfume, or shoulder, familial, elbow, hip, cardiac, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.