Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ultimate anniversary
Nip and Fail's Nuthouse
July 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- If you are visiting with Natty Gann fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Jessica Rabbit autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 30 years old to ride with a baby.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- Genie was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.