Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction, handsomely deceiving in the fading sunlight
Nip and Fail's Nuthouse
September 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 41".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains antique characters.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.