Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Nip and Fail's Bushhouse
February 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Nip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to your party.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Despite appearances, there are copious cauldrons used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the hungry room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.