Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its difficult anniversary
Nip and Fail's Bushhouse
October 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction first thing after a snack.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you describe something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Nip and Fail's Bushhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.