Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Nip and Bale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Nip and Bale's Treeshack
January 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Bale's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you find climbing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something shorter.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.