Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's spirit-dreaming photo of Nip and Bale's Treeshack
Nip and Bale's Treeshack
June 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Nip and Bale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 21".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- The letters in "Nip and Bale's Treeshack" can be scrambled to spell "Ksecailh Atnperban De' S."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.