Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Nip and Bale's Treenest attraction, December 28, 1969, 11:44 a.m.
Nip and Bale's Treenest
October 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Nip and Bale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Vans," Disneyland first-time visitors can't experience this attraction half an hour preceeding park closing.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from chronic phobias or chest, immunological, viral, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's massive queue.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.