Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Bale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Nip and Bale's Treenest
December 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Bale's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain custom specticles.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden below the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.