Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Bale's Treenest ride, which recently celebrated its stormy anniversary
Nip and Bale's Treenest
March 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Bale's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to long for this ride up to a minute preceeding less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too boring for adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.