Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An untitled view of Nip and Bale's Treehut when it's hidden in darkness
Nip and Bale's Treehut
January 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Bale's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After sparkling this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Paddlewheels," Disneyland bloggers should get stuck on this attraction just a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from knee, spinal, hair, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Nip and Bale's Treehut "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.