Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Nip and Bale's Treehut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nip and Bale's Treehut
August 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Bale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or fingernail, romantic, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Nip and Bale's Treehut "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.