Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Bale's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Nip and Bale's Treecottage
November 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Bale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to explain something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 48".
- Driver must be at least 54" (after a haircut) tall.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.