Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Nip and Bale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Underdog
Nip and Bale's Treecottage
October 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Bale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.