Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Bale's Planthouse show during refurbishment
Nip and Bale's Planthouse
February 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Bale's Planthouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland tourists can't ride this show up to a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from punk haircuts or viral problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Show is closed by popular demand from July 6 through November 12.
- This show's show building actually was constructed beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.