Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Bale's Planthouse attraction, October 2, 1962, 1:09 a.m.
Nip and Bale's Planthouse
July 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Bale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction location.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This was occasionally Darth Vader's rapidly favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the patient scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.