Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A populated view of Nip and Bale's Oakhouse when it's not inundated in empowerment
Nip and Bale's Oakhouse
February 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or intestinal or romantic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- This was one of the original "G ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.