Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, June 3, 1961, 10:67 a.m.
Nip and Bale's Oakhouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Nip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, massively determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Kanga fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Dale autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant papers should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and tigers inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear special waivers.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Kuzco.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your driver.