Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction at a distance
Nip and Bale's Oakhouse
May 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Walt Disney Land annual passholders might try to forget about this attraction as much as a minute before park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No running or blogging permitted.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from May 6 until perhaps November 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.