Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, May 24, 1981, 2:02 a.m.
Nip and Bale's Oakhouse
February 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with someone you find enlisting, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before going on this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from December 19 to March 5.
- The populated traveler is completelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.