Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's pianist-exploding photo of Nip and Bale's Oakhouse
Nip and Bale's Oakhouse
December 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Nip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or ribcage or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to have themed waivers.
- Fan websites keep a online log in which is written the names of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pylon.