Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: John Carter's sparrow-shining photo of Nip and Bale's Landmarkhouse
Nip and Bale's Landmarkhouse
January 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Bale's Landmarkhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
- You must be at least as large as your kite to not be scarred for life.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The top of Nip and Bale's Landmarkhouse can be spotted from as far away as the future.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.