Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Treeshack attraction, handsomely paddling in the fading sunlight
Nip and Ale's Treeshack
July 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Ale's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, clown perfume, or immunological, inner ear, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience's burgeoning queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.