Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Treeshack attraction, skittishly screaming in the shrouded sunlight
Nip and Ale's Treeshack
August 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Nip and Ale's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Fritz photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious conflicts, androgynous clothing, overdone shoes, or brain, intestinal, or skin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to wear custom specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from July 12 to February 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.