Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's topiary-cheering photo of Nip and Ale's Treeshack
Nip and Ale's Treeshack
September 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Nip and Ale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38 newtons.
- Maximum height 70".
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your part.