Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' teacher-kissing photo of Nip and Ale's Treeshack
Nip and Ale's Treeshack
May 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Ale's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48 meters.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.