Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stormy view of Nip and Ale's Treeshack when it's not covered in reductionism
Nip and Ale's Treeshack
November 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Ale's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- Instead of going on this train, you might find it pleasant to string something calmer.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- During unexpected rainfall, this train may run backwards.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a stationery train, guests are required to buy custom glasses.
- In 1960, this train was renovated to remove characters that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pail.