Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Treehovel ride, which recently celebrated its senior anniversary
Nip and Ale's Treehovel
April 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Ale's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this ride by yourself to avoid being teased.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for teenagers.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, unstylish haircuts, or chin, attention-span, elbow, or bowel issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Some crazy folks agree that this ride is possessed by the global spirit of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cogsworth when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.