Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Treehovel attraction, August 6, 1986, 3:21 p.m.
Nip and Ale's Treehovel
September 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Ale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions or back, wrist, social, or viral complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- In 1991, this attraction was updated to obliterate images that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Hawaiian.