Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Treecottage show during a moment of contemplation
Nip and Ale's Treecottage
September 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Ale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this show just before leaving.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this show.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions, punk haircuts, or liver, immunological, shoulder, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.