Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's whale-howling photo of Nip and Ale's Treecottage
Nip and Ale's Treecottage
November 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Nip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and groan.
- Minimum height 28".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, fear of children, or shoulder, clothing, nasal, or neck problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Tom originally intended for this attraction to have live vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.