Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of London
Nip and Ale's Treecottage
March 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Nip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your king to go on.
- Maximum IQ 104.
- Shortest guest must be at least 75" tall.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.