Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
Nip and Ale's Treecottage
May 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders are able to ride this attraction half an hour preceeding more important people.
Policies and Warnings
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Nip and Ale's Treecottage separate but equal experience.
- On its last day after opening day, the Nip and Ale's Treecottage nearly sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pumbaa when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your oil.