Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its operational anniversary
Nip and Ale's Treecabin
March 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears (by "The Shareholder" editor)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Attraction may be too boring for young tweens.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers (in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to wear princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.