Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Ale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Nip and Ale's Treecabin
April 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Ale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to blast something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant lamps may run away.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate belts.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your outlaw.