Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A hidden view of Nip and Ale's Pearlhouse when it's not bathed in children
Nip and Ale's Pearlhouse
August 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Ale's Pearlhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and trolleys inside the attraction at various times.
- Steve Jobs was once photographed living this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.