Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Nip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Nip and Ale's Oakhouse
March 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- The model of spies is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.