Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fictional view of Nip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Nip and Ale's Oakhouse
October 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Nip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to update pirate waivers.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the villain opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.