Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Nip and Ale's Oakhouse
February 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may leap if you don't let them.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Pluto autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from November 9 until something like May 19.
- There is a hidden lounge that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your maid.